Minecraft 1.2 has finally released after weeks of new snapshots.
Minecraft 1.2 includes:
- New jungle biome
- Added ocelots
- Added cats
- Added iron golems
- New AI for mobs
- Tame wolves can have puppies
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128)
- New items and blocks
- Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone
- Added rare drops for mobs
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes
Download Minecraft here.
Minercaft 1.2.3 has released, but it didn’t add anything new to minecraft, it just fixed some things. I also uploaded a video on Youtube about Minecraft 1.2.2 and 1.2.3.